I am currently kicking off my professional career after learning and growing from my diverse educational and internship experiences.
Status: Looking for a full-time role in the technology field in the Minneapolis-St.Paul area where I can leverage my experience in data analytics, business strategy, and agile methodologies to drive innovation and lead cross-functional teams toward success.
Jun 2023 – present | Houghton, MI, USA (remote)
- Researching and prototyping open-source financial analytics tools
- Developing more technical skills through learning modules to support the project
Feb 2023 – May 2023 | Zürich, Switzerland (remote)
- Contributed to product design and improvements in conversion rates through user stories, A/B testing, and analyzing data for actionable insights in the fintech startup
- Developed KPIs and data visualization dashboards in Amplitude that functioned as the basis of most app analytics used for testing, performance and behavior monitoring, and deriving strategic decisions
Oct 2022 – Feb 2023 | Houghton, MI, USA
- Gathered department needs and requirements
- Evaluated and tested potential products
- Recommended automation tools to streamline email marketing, expand opportunities in data analytics and marketing, and comply with the current legal framework
Jun 2021 – May 2022 | Houghton, MI, USA
- Conducted research to develop a strategic plan for outreach and event marketing
- Designed content to promote a new health app across campus and improved department awareness
- Co-managed social media accounts and website
- Participated in mental health training (Safe Place, CPE, QPR)
- Advocated holistic health through presentations, guidance, and programming
Basic Training: Jun 2019 – Oct 2019; ongoing service every year
- Learned and reinforced skills relating to team building, effective communication, problem-solving, and leadership
- Worked with teams of the military police, civil police, and military criminal investigations department (incl. intelligence services)
This function is the heavy force of the military police. We serve a variety of needs like intervention, hostage rescue, personnel protection, crowd and riot control, and lower-level police services – all under the principle of commensurability – and are generally trained for urban warfare. We regularly support civil forces with limited capacities.
Aug 2020 – Apr 2023 | Houghton, MI, USA
- Created custom software solutions
- Utilized Design Thinking, Agile, and Scrum within an interdisciplinary team
- Restructured the organization for students to develop professionally and individually
- Expanded recruiting efforts and created supporting content, doubling membership
until Apr 2023
I had the great opportunity to pursue a sports career for many years, creating lifelong friendships, getting to know my body and mind, going beyond my limits, and promoting myself. I will forever continue to be involved in sports one way or another.