How do you define leadership?
To me, leadership embodies the art of inspiring my teammates to evolve into their best selves. This involves empowering each individual, forging purpose-driven personal and team objectives, practicing authenticity and empathy, fostering mutual accountability, and crafting positive shared experiences.
I strive to become a better leader by improving my own skills to increase awareness and to manage situations with excellence.
- Youth & Sport Coach (J+S Leiter Skilanglauf)
- Ski instructor, coached juniors and national teams
- Michigan Tech Athletics Leadership Academy
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Junior National Team, Cross-Country Skiing (Swiss-Ski) | Michigan Tech Nordic Ski Team