Skiing gave me the opportunity to study at great institutions in Switzerland and the United States. I have been involved in various extracurricular activities to further my experiences and well-being.
All of these learnings help me to work with teams effectively, set goals, pursue them ambitiously, and use setbacks beneficially.
GPA: 3.91/4 – Summa Cum Laude
Jan 2020 – Apr 2023 | Houghton, MI, USA
- Honors: Beta Gamma Sigma (top 10% undergrad students, highest recognition of a business school accredited by AACSB)
- Extracurricular: American Marketing Association (AMA), IT Oxygen Enterprise
- Sports: Varsity Nordic Skiing, MTU Athletics Leadership Academy, Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
Aug 2014 – Jun 2019 | Davos, Switzerland
- Area of Focus: Accounting, Economics, Management, and Law
- Additional Subject: Exercise Physiology
- Other: German Tutoring, Nordic Skiing (National Team)
I use Codecademy to keep fundamental coding skills fresh, learn the basics of new languages, and improve on concepts that I use on current projects.
- ████░ 90% Business Intelligence Data Analyst (Career Path)
- ██░░░ 40% Learn Python 3
- ██░░░ 35% Machine Learning/AI Engineer (Career Path)
- █████ 100% Learn Git & Github
- █████ 100% Learn Bash Scripting
- █████ 100% Learn the Command Line
- █████ 100% Learn SQL